If you have developed a commercial software product and you want to have the market acknowledge its quality make a statement by obtaining a certification for your software, guaranteed by an independent agency like WinTrust.
For a sample certificate, please see the certification for eResults of Glintt-HS.
This certification was based on the software requirements and consisted of 3 levels of tests, following two strands:
- Test Scope
- Identified Defects.
For the scope, the three levels are as follows:
- Acceptance Tests - restricted to a positive test and business processes-oriented
- Negative tests – by functionality
- Performance, usability and portability tests.
For the identified defects, the three severity levels are as follows:
- Level 1 - no ‘Blocking’ or ‘High’ defects found in the product
- Level 2 - no ‘Blocking’, ‘High’ or ‘Medium’ defects found in the product
- Level 3 - no defects identified in the product.
Where Severity means:
- Blocking – prevents operation
- High – the system produces wrong results
- Medium – business rules or field validation are not being executed, although the system produces correct results if correct input data is provided
- Low – small mistakes, like spelling mistakes or field misalignments.
As a complement to the certification provided by WinTrust, which is based on the requirements of your product, we can also offer other types of certification, in partnership with CERTIF, based on regulations acknowledged by industry as a reference elements.
In this case, additionally to being evaluated as per its own requirements, the product is also evaluated for compliance to the ISO/IEC 25051 standard.